We have a very strong partnership with Buffalo international logistic who is a growing local courier in South Africa support Deal&Share to have the best and most efficient logistic services nationwide. Thus, the fastest delivery can be made for 3 days to JHB (Door to Door).
What are my delivery options?
Deal&Share offers 2 convenient methods of delivery:
Courier- We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you at checkout;
Collect– You can choose to collect from our warehouse in JHB.
What are the respective shipping times?
Deal&Share can ship to most cities in South Africa.
Please allow 3-7 days for the normal counter to counter delivery. Shipping in S.A. Parcels will automatically be sent to the post office closest to your address.
The tracking number will be provided 1-2 working days after payment is received.
We always try to dispatch all orders within 12 - 48 hrs.
Please be patient with receiving your tracking number as it may take up to 1-2 days, we always try our best to provide the best service possible.
Standard Shipping: 3-6days to JHB & PTA, 7-9days to Cape Town, 12-20days to Regional Area, 15-25days to Remote Area.
We have no control over the postal service and cannot be held responsible for inconvenience or delays that are out of our control, but all parcel has the tracking number to be tracked.
Collection: It will need to take about 5 days.
**WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA**
What does the shipping cost?
Shipping fees include Packaging, Packaging Material, Admin, not only postage. Postage costs are none refundable.
FREE Shipping for orders R550 or more; Shipping Fee from R 99 in South Africa. (Depends on Region)
Can I change my delivery address?
We, unfortunately, can’t make changes to your delivery address once payment has been received and you have received your Payment Confirmation email.
For any shipping queries, we are always happy to help you and to work together to resolve any issues. Please click Contact Us.
Returns, Refunds, and Credit
1. You must notify Deal&Share of the return within 14 days of received the goods.
#You have 14 days to contact us and 14 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 14 days, it is considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
#Please return it within 14 days for a replacement or money back. Items must be back in FACTORY CONDITION. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will reply you ASAP.
2. Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization.
4. You are liable for returning the item at your cost if the item is returned due to you simply not wanting the item, if the item is faulty/broken Deal&Share will be liable for that cost.
5. The goods should at no circumstances be send back to the manufacturer.
6. Replacements, refunds, or credits will only be effected once the goods in question have been returned to our warehouse and inspected.
7. If you received the goods damaged or defective we will replace the item if we have stock. Failing that, we will refund you for the damaged goods in full.
8. Goods will only be accepted, and the relevant remedy offered if the item is still in its original packaging and has not been modified in any way.
9. We will not refund if there is any evidence that the product has been used.
10. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
11. If you are shipping an item/items over R450, you should consider using a tractable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Deal&Share does not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
12. When a refund is granted due to you not wanting the good, the refund will not include shipping costs.
Exclusions: We cannot accept the following items for returns
1. For products which comprise food stuffs, beverages, or other goods intended for everyday consumption at the home or workplace of the customer.
2. Where the products are personalised or made to the customer’s specifications.
3. Where the products are perishable or will expire rapidly.
4. Where wrong clothing or shoe sizes have been ordered – unless otherwise specified on the daily email.
5. Where the products by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
6. If audio, video recordings or any form of computer software are either used or if supplied other than in digital form, if the seal on the storage media is broken.
7. For the sale of reading material in whatever form.
As one of the fastest growing deal online store in South Africa, Deal&Share takes pride in sharing the latest and coolest technology with customers like you at the affordable price. We are a group of tech geeks loves to try new tech gadgets personally and to share the best with you.